You have spent a huge amount to own your dream wheels. So, now you surely want to protect it from thieves as well as sun, rain, dust etc. Yes, a garage is the natural choice that comes to your mind. But what if you don’t have the space or the budget to build one?
Well, fret not!! According to one of the most popular carport builder services in Melbourne, a carport is actually a much favoured choice than a garage. Not sure yet? Read on to find out more.
- Low Building Cost: Believe it or not but a garage seems a wiser option for people who own more than one car. There is no point in spending tons of money to get a garage erected to hold just one car. A carport on the other hand gives your vehicle all the required protection while also being well within your budget.
- Up in Less Time: Building a garage is no child’s play. It requires a lot of time and the project may end up getting extended for weeks. On the other hand, reputed carport builder services in Melbourne vouch that building a carport is a simpler affair and one that can be completed well within a week’s time.
- No Workers in the House: Just like most house improvement projects, building a garage would warrant having workers around your house. However, this is not the case with carports. These being independent structures are totally nuisance free and your family can relax even when the project is underway without worrying about losing their privacy and making do with workers in their way all the time.
- No Official Permits Needed: According to a carport builder service in Melbourne, a garage is an additional structure added to your house which requires concrete work. Thus, you would need to get the required permits from the concerned authority. On the other hand, you do not need to worry about gaining permits to build a carport.
- Versatile: A garage is a place where you house your car and that is all you can do with it. However, a carport being a much more open structure can also double up as a party venue or for some lounging time with family. What’s more, you can beautify it with plants and what not.
Carports are surely a more sensible option for homes that have a cosy exterior and for times when you have financial constrictions.